Tūtohi Tukanga Whakamahere Reo
E toru ngā mahi matua a te Kāhui Whakamahere Reo a Te Taura Whiri i te Reo Māori;
- providing support, advice and tools for public and private sector organisations on language planning and language revitalisation;
- developing, and facilitating access to (including through this online ‘hub’), resources and tools to support language planning, implementation and review/evaluation;
- supporting the sharing of learnings within and amongst organisations, and promotion of public service contributions to Māori language revitalisation.
E tohutohu ana mātou kia whai i te tukanga e whai ake nei:
- Self Assessment – Identify what you currently have and where you want to be.
- Plan Development – Assign responsibility. Identify actions and measures. Set timeframes.
- Plan Implementation – Get going. Monitor progress and identify (where applicable) pain points
- Review and Refreshment – Measure progress and compare this to where you started. Share your learnings. Celebrate success. Iterate and implement again.